BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
Links and Resources
What course is best for you, you may choose an individual course, to be certified in that particular domain, or chose to become certified holistically, covering all aspects of Business Continuity Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery, Data Centre & Facility builds. MBCM.
1) Member Business Continuity Management Institute International (MBCMII)
2) Certified Business Continuity Management Professional (CBCMP)
3) Certified Crisis Management Professional (CCMP)
4) Certified Disaster Recovery Professional (CDRP)
5) Certified Data Centre Certified Professional (CDCP)
6) Master Business Continuity Management Professional (MBCM)
7) Member Business Continuity Management Institute International (MBII)
Membership if free with course attendance (pass or fail), if however you wish to simply become a member the processing fee is USD$35
This will entitle you to a monthly news letter, members only area for resources, and of course your own firstname.lastname@example.org
2) CBCMP is a 4 day course, 5th day being revision, and exam (150 questions) 75% pass
3) CCMP is a 4 day course, 5th day being revision, and exam (150 questions) 75% pass
4) CDRP is a 4 day course, 5th day being revision, and exam (150 questions) 75% pass
5) CDCP is a 4 day course, 5th day being revision, and exam (150 questions) 75% pass
6) MBCMP is a course dedicated to professionals, who have been in the field for 10 years or more.
Exam re-takes are free of charge, professionals failing the exam, may only re-take at 3 month intervals.
In order to receive your certificate:
You must have a passing score of 75%
Application submission & application processing fee USD$50
Thereafter (payable after 12 months) annual maintenance fee of USD$100
You will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the BC/DR field.
Take the 5 day course, and exam.
Upon completion of the course and a passing score you will be
Completion of the assessment, and satisfaction of the board will entitle you to Member Business Continuity Management Institute International (MBCMII), printed membership certificate, tie pin,
and a BCMII.ORG account including mailto:email@example.com.
There is no board review after completion, as we believe this should be done at the outset, not the other way around.
Bronze, Silver, Gold.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.